Thursday, July 7, 2011

7 things you might not now about me.

I thought I would change it up a bit and send out some points that you may not know about me. There are many isms that I have but here are a few.


1) I don't finish all of my prescriptions. Once the symptoms are gone I stop... bad I know.

2) Toilet paper has to roll over not under.. and I may change it when I come to your house if it is the opposite way :)

3) I'm really good with power tools. Grew up watching my dad fixing and create amazing pieces of furniture out of wood.

4) I have a love/hate relationship with Jared the Subway cat. If you have never been to my house you would never know there was a cat living there. I still call it Brian's cat (4 years later).

5) One of my most embarrassing moments happened in an email to Brian (my boss) not my Husband... however I didn't realize I had made a mistake until we had talked back and forth 2 or 3 times... What was even worst I spelt his name wrong when I sent it - It started off Hi Brain! Ackward!

6) I HATE belly buttons. For real can't stand them, especially outties - sorry if you have one..just not a fan. Even worst if you are pregnant and it comes out... omg this actual almost made me hurl typing it.

7) It bothers me that B takes our good cutlery in his lunch to work. I've gone from 12 large forks to 9??? He says it was not him but I don't take them to work with me??? So it must be the dishwasher?!

I'm not sure why B chose to marry me but man he puts up with alot :)







No comments:

Post a Comment