Friday, April 29, 2011

Has anyone seen my last 2 years.. I seem to have lost them??

So much has happened in the last two years that I don't even know how we were able to do all that we did. Time flew and we are now looking at a new house,


our wedding pictures,






3 grannies have left us to join there loved ones who have also passed



and little angel is now sleeping quietly in her room.



We traveled to New Zealand for 2 months and on our way home stopped in Hawaii.





We have been to Montreal a couple of times. Took a skii trip to Mont Tremblant (where I was able to cross snowboarding off my bucket list),





ran a 5 km race (another item crossed off my bucket list)




walked in a 60km Breast Cancer walk,



bought a new car



and have enjoyed countless laughs with family and friends.



What I will take away most from these past two years is that some times you need to lean on others because you can’t do it all yourself. Friends and family mean more to me then I can even explain. Having a supportive and understanding husband helps you through the tough times. Being a mom is a gift I cherish more then I can ever explain. Every time I come home and she is there yelling “Mommy, mommy” and running at me with a big hug is by far the best part of my day.

These past two years have flown by but I have some many incredible memories that I wouldn’t trade in for all of the money in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment