Saturday, April 23, 2011

Where it all began.....

I have tried this blog thing once before with my wedding and I was diligent at writing when things were new and really when ever I had time. Then I got pregnant and my drive and energy level went down the drain. That was pretty much the end to my blogging career.
I now have friends that are AMAZING bloggers and it really got me thinking 1st - My life is really not that interesting. 2nd - I hate writing because I have horrible grammar/spelling/i just suck at this stuff!! but really what do I have to lose???

So here it goes... This blog is going to be about my struggle with weight lose. Recipes that are staples in our home. I will open up about all of the crazy things that go on in my head. (This could save my hundreds of dollars in therapy) and really anything in between. Brace your self for what could be a roller coaster of an experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment