Thursday, November 10, 2011

My Girls PART 3: The dreamer


There are people in your life that inspire you and motivate you to want to be a better person. I am fortunate to have a couple of those people in my life and one of them is Krista.

Krista lives her life with such GUSTO (if you have not seen The Holiday please see it- it should explain alot.) She is a goal setter, a vision board holder and a free spirit. In my eyes she is strong, fearless and a risk taker. If she wants to do something I have no doubt in my mind that she will accomplish it. From traveling the world to going back to school to getting healthy there is nothing this girl can't do.

Aswell as being this amazing goal oriented person, she is a warm, caring and an absolutely beautiful woman (if you don't believe me ask our husbands). Krista is a very loyal friend and a confidant. She speaks her mind and I love that about her. We can go from watching a country concert to talking about why boys can be so stupid to crying over the passing of a loved one. She truly has the most generous heart and I can only say that I am a better person for knowing her. She bring so much joy, love and laughter to my world and I have found a friend for life.

Some might call her Krista or Aunt Krista or even Rosemary but I call her one of my BEST Friends and I'm so proud to have someone like her in my life to inspire, challenge and motivate me to be a better human being.

xo KL

No comments:

Post a Comment