Monday, November 14, 2011

My Girls PART 6: The Potty Mouth




Kathy and I go way back. I was 19 and she was roughly 21 when we first started hanging out ;) We started working together at a restaurant and that is where my life would be forever changed. We have gone through lots together. I never met someone who loves to laugh as much as this girl. It is infectious. I can't wait to hear her stories and look forward to the times we get to hang out.

Kathy in my eyes has a beautiful light around her. She is gorgeous, smart and insanely creative. Although she will never admit it she is one of the most talented and humble people I know. What I love the most about Kathy is her spirit. You see it when she is around her family, friends and husband. She would do anything for anyone of them and they would do the same for her.

We all face obstacles in our life and it is how we handle those difficult times that tell you the most about someone. Kathy what I know about you is that you are passionate, caring, optimistic and above all a great friend.

We may not get to see each other as much as we would like but when I do get to talk to you you always manage to bring clarity, wisdom, compassion and laughter to my world. Even if you have to RAISE YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU GET EXCITED SO THAT I HEAR YOU... lol I always look forward to our conversations.

Kathy remember every day you are blessed with an amazing husband, a fantastic family (Tina I adore you) and the best friends in the world. We all love you to pieces and know that a cold beer is never that far away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment