Thursday, November 10, 2011

MY GIRLS PART 4: Super woman


For me this post makes me the most emotional. I have so much respect and envy for this woman. To me she is the definition of STRENGTH and CLASS. I can honestly say that I'm not sure I could handle the situations that she has on a daily basis with such grace, courage and dignity.

Amanda is what I like to call SUPERWOMAN. She is an AMAZING mother, great wife and super friend. One of the things that I love about Amanda is we have that kind of friendship where we don't have to talk everyday but when you pick up the phone we can talk like no time has passed. I enjoy her candidness and honesty. She wears her heart on her sleeve and anyone who gets to call her a friend is so very lucky.

Amanda is funny, caring, compassionate and always ready for a good chat about any of the Twilight movies incase you wanted to know :) (GO TEAM JACOB!)

It's funny how time matures us and makes us see things in a different light. I can without a doubt tell you that I know no other woman who possesses such determination, poise and humor like Amanda.

HONOURED TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment