Wednesday, June 29, 2011

complaining

Thursday's Vent:
I'm sick of people complaining about the weather. It's either too hot or too cold or too rainy . People it's summer. I do not want to hear it. If you are one of those people like me that really looks forward to summer because you are not a fan of all the layers of clothing then you best be shutting your pie hole about it being (potentially) too hot.

Some suggestions for those people get an AC, buy a fan, put your windows down when you drive your car. Whatever it takes. Unless your job requires you to be outside no matter the weather I DON'T care to hear about the heat!

I'm off to go hang outside with Lexi Bug, if I gets to hot I will turn the gardne hose on us - or jump in the neighbours pool- our fence is still down. Can you imagine him looking out his kitchen window and sees B and I skinny dipping in his pool - I mean Alexis and I splashing around...lol

Happy Thursday Everyone.
Enjoy your long weekend I will be at the cottage so I will be back on Monday :)



No comments:

Post a Comment